Do you hate clipping coupons but still want to save money at the grocery store?
Having a handy, easy to use coupon cell phone app is definetly something for your to consider!
If you haven’t started using Ibotta yet, it’s a MUST for anyone trying to save money at the grocery store and even for your online shopping! It’s a super simple smartphone grocery store coupon app that I use myself–it basically PAYS you to grocery shop. I already made almost $25 within 14 days of signing up I and wanted to write a post to make sure others heard about how awesome it is. I even got $10 Welcome bonus just for signing up for their FREE app.
It’s one of my new favorite ways to save extra money as a stay-at-home-mom!
You can save money and earn money in both your local grocery stores and with online shopping! This is a perfect couponing app for beginners who don’t want to deal with clipping (like me 🙂
I didn’t learn about Ibotta until right before Christmas, I now love it and am kicking myself for not signing up for Ibotta sooner. I’ve always been into paying for everything on credit cards to earn travel and cash-back perks (and by paying off the balance in full each month), but haven’t been into clipping coupons since I didn’t want to keep track of paper.
The fact that Ibotta makes dealing with store coupons super easy and I don’t have to clip anything or keep track of paper coupons, was a game changer for me. All you need is a smartphone, 5 minutes per week before you grocery shop, and then you simply have to take a photo of your receipt and upload it to Ibotta.
Ways to make extra cash with Ibotta:
Redeem mobile grocery store coupons with the Ibotta phone app, complete simple tasks and send a photo of your receipt to Ibotta
Earn $ by linking your favorite store loyalty cards
Make mobile in-app purchases when you shop online through almost 300 stores such as Amazon, Walmart, Target, Fandango, iTunes, Fandango, Hertz, hotels.com and others!
Earn extra cash back with periodic bonuses–I made $8 by turning in a Cost Plus World Market receipt AFTER purchasing items in my local store!
How to Sign Up for Ibotta:
Here’s the Ibotta link to help you get started! It just takes a couple minutes to sign up, download their phone app and you’re ready to get started! Be sure to use it at the grocery store (or online) within the next 7 days to get your $10 Welcome Bonus!
I made almost $30 with Ibotta within the first two weeks of using it! Here’s how:
$4.25 on my first grocery store trip—it was a small grocery run so I know this will increase next time!
- Save money buying groceries at your local grocery store and using your store’s smartphone coupons through Ibotta. This includes stores like Kroger, Walmart, Trader Joes, Whole Foods, Albertson’s, Target and others! There’s coupons for your favorite brands, coupons such as 0.75 off a meat purchase and even coupons off of brand name beer and wine!
- It was easy to scan for coupons on my favorite brands and see what brands were running a sale on something like granola bars so we could try new products. Plus there were numerous coupons off of basics like .75 off of a meat purchase and .25 off of a carton of eggs.
$6.28 with an online Amazon purchase through Ibotta (I received a $5 BONUS and 3% back on my purchase)
$0.75 with an online Pier 1 purchase–I bought a sale item through the app and picked it up for free in the store.
- Shop online at your favorite stores! You get cash back through Ibotta when you shop online through stores such as Amazon (they give $5 as a BONUS the first time you purchase on Amazon through Ibotta), Target, Kohl’s, Pier 1, Fandango for movie tickets, Etsy, eBay, Hertz Rental Car, Hotels.com, iTunes and hundreds more. I’d always thought Ibotta was just for groceries and had no idea I could use it for other online purchases I make all. of. the. time….
Earned $8.00 AFTER I shopped in person with a bonus offer by sending in my receipt!
- Stores will run special periodic promos and you can save money AFTER you purchase! Cost Plus World Market had a one-week promo that I didn’t know about until after I’d just been there to buy stocking stuffers and a few holiday gifts. I sent Ibotta a copy of my World Market receipt AFTER shopping and I got refunded $8!! Talk about a happy accident!
Earned a $10 Ibotta WELCOME BONUS just for signing for up their free coupon/store savings app and making my first purchase within 7 days of signing up!
TOTAL: $29.28!! And $15 of that was just free bonus money for trying Ibotta and making one purchase through Amazon!
Here’s the Ibotta link to help you get set up! You just need to take a couple minutes to sign up, download their phone app and you’re ready to get started! Be sure to use it at the grocery store (or online) within the next 7 days to get your $10 Welcome Bonus! If you ever have Ibotta questions, their customer service is very helpful and responds quickly!
Ibotta is truly the best free couponing app whether you have an iPhone or Android. It’s an easy way to use coupons for beginners, and it’s super simple with a phone app instead of trying to be an intense extreme coupon clipper! Or you can do both 😉
Other Popular Posts I Think You’ll Enjoy:
- 10 Ways to Live Frugally on One Income
- 16 Realistic and Easy Ways to Earn Extra Money
- 9 Time Saving Dinner Hacks for Busy Moms